Friday, November 6, 2009

Page by Others!

I get so excited when people send me the page they have done with my templates. It is SO COOL for me to see the different takes that each scrapper does.

Here is a page by my dear friend Heidi Sonboul, I LOVE how she made the star in different patterned papers. I am in awe of how cool this looks, it looks 3-d! You can read more about Heidi on her blog!


I adore how Lydia used my page template on her page below!! She used such bold color (which I love) and added some neat patterned papers. I love how she kept it to one star, so neat! I ADORE her style so much! You an read more about Lydia Siegel on her blog here.


When I received the email of this next page by Vickie, I was amazed. She used my heart template so well. I didn't even think to put the title on the left portion of the page, but when she did it, it looked so fabulous. I also like how she used roses, the PERFECT anniversary page. You can see more of Vickie's fabulous work here.

If you would like to have a page posted here, please email your use of my templates to scrappingpam73@yahoo.com . I can't wait to see your pages!


Also, I have contacted the new contributors and featured artists. I think you are going to floored by the talent and ideas these amazing women have!! I feel so blessed. I will post the list of contributing artists sometime soon .... the featured artists will revealed the day of the posting (I like to have a few secrets!) Thanks so much everyone for making my blog such a happy place!

2 comments:

  1. They all look absolutely fabulous! It's so cool to see everyone's different take on the templates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Heidi's take on the star template. She is one spectacular scrapper :)! Love her work.

    I also love how used the heart template. The title in place off the photo is a great like you said.

    AMAZING JOB LADIES!

    P.S
    Thanks again Pam for your comment about my lo.
    Much Love :)

    ReplyDelete