Saturday, December 5, 2009

Reader's Page + Bonus!

Hi all! This is a reader's page by Kayla DuPont!! It is such a fabulous example of the flower template from a few weeks ago! I love how she flipped the photos to bottom, what a totally cool idea! You can see more of her work here at her blog.





Here is layout by contributing artist, Julie Howard!! I love how she used the leaf photoblock template for her photos. I especially like the photo in the middle with the tag, it looks so good! Plus she used the great big leaf! :)




Would you like to have you page posted here?? Work with one of my templates on the right hand side and I will feature you page! Just email your image to scrappingpam73@yahoo.com .
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS layouts ladies! :) great use of those templates!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my layout! Great layout by Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those pages are absolutely gorgeous! Great job girls!

    ReplyDelete