Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sneak Peeks!

Hi everyone! It's me, Sarah, again! If you don't already know, Winter CHA 2010 is just around the corner, and there's a ton of new stuff to take a look at. Today, I thought I'd share some of the sneak peeks being posted here and there and everywhere in the scrapbook industry.

Here are some of the sneak peeks I have caught (CLICK ON EACH IMAGE):

GCD
Ava Collection
Zippity Collection
Ella Blue Collecition
Lydia Collection
Independence Collection


My Little Shoebox
Flying High Collection
Imaginary Friends Collection
Away We Go Collection
Just Add Butter
Lil' Critter Collection
All A Flutter


Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker
Willow and Flaming Butterfly Collections


Sassafras Lass
Peek 1
Peek 2
Peek 3


Jillibean Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup
Egg Drop Soup


Prima

Umbrella Collection
Strawberry Kisses Collection
Innoscence
Lace


Creative Imaginations
Birthday Bliss
Signature Collection
Sand & Sea


Making Memories
Peek 1
Love Struck


American Crafts
Dear Lizzy


Zutter Innovative Products
Distrezzer
Kutter


Remember, these are just a few of the manufacturers who have released sneak peeks of the new lines and products. Check each manufacturers' websites and blogs for more information.

There should be many more sneak peeks in the near future, so stay tuned!

...and if you are interested, I'm hosting a $30 giveaway on my blog right now. Click on link below to find out how to win:

http://redoaklines.com/2010/01/12/wheres-my-heart/

Hugs,
Sarah

1 comment: