Sunday, September 19, 2010

Get Inspired By Your Scrapbook Stash!

Happy Sunday! I hope you have a wonderful day! I created a page today inspired by a piece of scrapbook paper. First I am sharing the paper that I own by Bo Bunny which I found my inspiration from!





I love that "splash" effect and I drew my own design and traced it onto the patterned paper. I added the splashes to my page and created 3-d effect using pop dots for some of the waves. I used Anna Griffin Calisto paper and embellishments for my page. Here is my page :)


What have you been inspired to create using the supplies you already have? Send me an email at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and I will feature your page!



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page! I love how the waves just "splash" right off the page...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!

    I haven't scrapbooked in what seems like forever! Life has gotten in the way. I'll have to see if I can find some inspiration from my stash. Goodness knows I have enough stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great page design Pammy! I can totally see where you got the inspiration. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your layout is superrrr cute. Gonna print it for inspiration 1 day.

    ReplyDelete