Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Contributor Appreciation Day - Heather & Cathy

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the blog hop yesterday - ps you can still enter to win RAKS! Today I am doing the first of three days of contributor appreciation posts. Since the contributors play such a vital role in the blog, I wanted to honor them on this blog's first birthday! All of the contributor's have become friends of mine. We all share a special friendship that makes contributing to the blog so much more fun! I love that I can count on the contributors not only as artists but also to listen to my problems and support one and other. That was my goal with starting a group of contributing artists.


I am honoring two contributing artists today! The first artist is someone who has been here since the beginning! I am so excited that one of the original contributing artists is still here!! She was introduced way back in Nov. of 2009! She is one sweet girl and a good friend of mine. Want to learn more? It is Heather Landry!


Did you know that she is also a design team member for Scraptastic Club and for Jessica Sprague? If you haven't seen her work that much, just stop over to her gallery (and her blog) to find lots of fabulously designed pages and a great style! I really love her versatile style! I am now going to feature my favorite posts by her so you can remember all of the hard work Heather has done for the blog!

Thanks you Heather for being such a great contributing artist and for sharing so much of your talent with us and I am honored to have you as a contributor! :)


___________________________________


Next up is another fabulous contributor who has been with the blog since Jan. 12, 2010! She has created amazing and super creative posts to share on the blog! I have gotten to know this contributor quite well and she is a great friend. I even had the honor of meeting her near where she lives! How cool is that?? Who is this you ask? It is Cathy Dippolito!


Cathy has this super fun style and can make just about anything! I am totally amazed by some of the projects she puts together.. wanna see more? You can visit her gallery here to see her amazing work ... and also her blog here! Cathy also shares her talent with The Hybrid Chick, Scrapmatters, and Nitwit Collections! I am so honored to have her be a contributing artist ;) :)
It's time to share some of my favorite posts by Cathy (you will see how much hard work Cathy has done!).

  • The first post is where Cathy shares with us an amazing Baby Dress Template. To this day this post is one of the most popular templates. You can see it here!
  • I love how Cathy teaches us how to arrange your digital files!! Want to see more.. check it out here!
  • Cathy created this COOL Chinese Fan Template to download! I love this design so much. You can read about it here.
  • Cathy put together this amazing Autism Blog Hop! With two of her boys affected as well as my son, it was so wonderful of her to put this together! I was so honored to post it. You can read about it here.
  • This next post, Cathy teaches us how to use foil on pages. What a neat idea this is, you have to see it here.
  • Cathy shared a great idea for "sew easy flowers." I love how creative these flowers are. You can see them here for the great technique tutorial!
Thank you Cathy soo much for sharing time, talent, ideas, and posts! I appreciate it so much!
Please leave a comment to help celebrate their talents!


Check back later on this week for more contributor appreciation days!



7 comments:

  1. Pammy, You are so sweet!!! I have such an amazing time working with you and this group of wonderful girls! Thank you so much for totally making my morning! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both you girls totally rock and I am so proud to be part of this site with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both you ladies are so great!! I have enjoyed your ideas and talents long before I became one of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pammy - I am honored and humbled to be working with you and the great gals here at IFS. I love being a part of this team. You totally picked up my spirits today with this lovely post. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've known Heather at sb.com for a long time, but IFS introduced me to Cathy. Both wonderful designers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You girls are so sweet! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete