Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Designer Showcase: Autumn Colored Projects!

Before I post examples of autumn colored projects, I wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving from Ideas for Scrapbookers! I hope you have a great holiday and for those who don't live in the US, have a safe and happy weekend!! Ideas for Scrapbookers will be off for a few days to spend time with family and friends!  We will back with new fabulous posts on Monday, so make sure you check back ;) ;)

Now on to autumn colored projects! As you may or may not know, autumn is my favorite season! I love the color changes, temperature changes, and falling leaves. Here are some projects to inspire you by the contributors with autumn colors! Remember you don't have to do a "fall" themed page, you can just use the colors of fall: oranges, bright reds, yellows, golds, browns, and greens.  Get ready for some great inspiration!

Sara is up first! She created these two amazing pages with lots of FUN autumn colors! I love the use of so much orange here. Check these out! :)



Cathy also created two fabulous autumn colored pages to share with us! Check out how fun and festive her first page is (plus the details she put on this) and on her second page she just used a bit of the brown tones from autumn!



Nancy created this absolutely adorable page about pumpkins! I am loving the fun detail below the photo block and the red title!


Lisa created this gorgeous fall page. Check out the cool detailing work she put into this page (I love the curved text)! It really puts me in the fall mood!


Lastly, we have neat autumn page by Heather! Check out that super fun apple and the apple paper, I just love this!



Have you enjoyed this layouts? I sure have!! Hope you have a great weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages girls! Happy Thanksgiving (I know I'm late!) to all of you. =0)

    ReplyDelete