Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reader's Pages!

Happy Thursday!
I am excited to have received a few more reader's pages in my inbox the past week and I wanted to share them on the blog! So sit back and get some inspiration from two fabulous artists!

A scrapbooker named Kim did a COOL thing with one of my templates. She flipped my Two Curves Template and used it on a fun kids tractor page. I adore the colors, fun design and tire track in the middle. You can download or see the sketch for the template here. Check out Kim's page! (btw - you can also view Kim's gorgeous gallery here)



Next, we have two fabulous projects by Mitra!  First, she created this super fun Easter Bonnet from lots of fun craft items (just like the Designer Showcase: Easter Projects)! You can see how many pretty flowers are there and also flip flops ... you can read the story here. Here are are few photos of the finished hat!




Mitra also created this adorable "no circles" page just like the Designer Showcase: No Squares. Check out how she used all circles on her cute dog page. I love the way she did the title and the cute photo frames!  You can read more about Mitra and see more projects at her blog here, so make sure you hop over there today :) Here is her cool page.


Thanks to Kim and Mitra for sending in your pages!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some fun projects! The hat with the flip flops is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the reader's pages feature! It's just so fun to see how everyone is inspired by the blog. Thanks for sharing ladies!

    ReplyDelete