Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Special: Color Scheme!

It's Pam again and I am sharing a color scheme that I put together from my layout that I posted yesterday. I really love the combination of colors, it is almost shabby chic! Here is the color scheme that you can use on your next page if you like! It featured a coral pink, a darker (almost reddish) color pink, teal, light yellow, light aqua, and a muted brown.

 

Here are two examples by me of page using this color scheme! Remember you don't have to use that exact color scheme. Feel free to alter the colors a bit to fit your page. You can even add color to your page if you like ;)



I also have some great examples by the contributors!

Here is a page by Vicky!


 Cathy is sharing two projects with the color scheme!



Next is two pages by Nancy!



Last but not least, there is are two layout by Sara!




Do you have any pages that fit this color scheme? I would love to see your new or old pages! Send them to me at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com .


2 comments:

  1. Yes, I can now leave comments. I love your blog and visit daily. I have gotten so many neat ideas, and I often post a link on one or more of the scrapbooking forums that I frequent. Love today's color schemes. It's one of my favorites for spring pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these projects! The colors are absolutely wonderful and your layouts are all gorgeous girls! Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete