Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Reader's Pages Made Into Sketches

Hey all :)
Do you want to see one of your pages turned into a sketch? I am looking to feature some reader's page turned into sketches for the blog! You can see an examples here at this link.  Here is one example by Chiara C. and the sketch I made.



All pages sketches will remain in your ownership and will labeled as "layout design by" at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to use the sketches for anything you like! Are you intersted?
Please email me one layout you would like turned into a sketch. You can send it to scrappingpam73@yahoo.com and please put "reader's pages sketches" in subject line to make sure that I get the email. Also, please let me know if it is ok to use your first and last name when putting who designed the layout and a link to your blog/gallery (only if you want it mentioned).
I will be doing this for the next month or so. I may take a few weeks for me to finish and post your sketch. Thanks everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun LO and sketch! Looking forward to seeing sketches from other readers. :)

    ReplyDelete