Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cool Stuff - LifePix!!

Happy Thursday!! I have a cool facebook app that I am excited to share with you! It is called LifePix! it is a fun way to to create lots of cool stuff like cards, photo books, and calendars. The possibilities are endless. I had fun creating a fall project using the super easy controls. These controls are so easy anyone can do it. Plus you get a description when you click on each icon. Moving things forward, adjusting colors and sizes, and manipulating photos is so easy. If you ever have wanted to try digital scrapbooking but have found the Photoshop and Photoshop elements too confusing, this is your chance to try it in a super easy way!! Seriously, you might get hooked in digi scrapping. Below I am going to share a card I created using this app! Let's learn more about LifePix first :)



Application link: http://www.facebook.com/LifePix (click "Go to App")
LifePix turns photo editing and sharing into a creative canvas for your Facebook friends and family. Create poignant or funny e-cards for friends and family, commemorate and celebrate milestone events with photo books or scrapbooks and track everything on your own customized calendar, all with just a few clicks and a little imagination.These printable, social games for photos are as unique as each individual creator thanks to the app’s highly flexible tools. Choose to use a template or start from scratch, making your creation 100 percent original!

Here is a look at the super easy control panel and I also created a card from the application. It can be sent to anyone to share some great photo and a glimpse of what you are up to this Autumn! Cards don't always have to be holiday themed, send someone a custom card and brighten their day! note: I could have made this in the photo book or calendar selection as well.



So stop on over at http://www.facebook.com/LifePix (click "Go to App") and have fun!


46 comments:

  1. I love it! As a busy mom I do not have the time to cut and paste pages into a book. This app makes it so much easier to manipulate the pictures and add some really amazing details to it all within a matter of seconds! Plus you can post your work online and show it off to your friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,
    Thank you for sharing this new digital scrap booking tool! I have been wanting to get into digital scrap booking for a long time and this looks so easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing, Pam. great easy to use tool. need to look into this further.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy to use resource. Great articel. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like a cool app to try out. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this.I will try this app for sure.It looks like alot can be done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice looks like a great online resource http://bit.ly/qvvJSD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like taking pictures and I think this tool can help me a lot. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great way to make cards and keepsakes for you and your family on facebook. http://bit.ly/qvvJSD

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a neat little app. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was an great post ! I love the whole concept and I thought about this http://bit.ly/qvvJSD when i was reading yours

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have used lifepix and it is awesomeness. I really like that you dont need a expensive program to do cool crafts, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool post. These look like great ideas for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cool stuff, now is much easy with this. great idea. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lookit! A way to take scrapbooking to the digital front. Good find.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have some many pics that I could use with this! I will pass this along to friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing this new digital scrap booking. these look like great ideas for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love digital photo products and I love facebook, so this is a great app that combines the two! http://bit.ly/qvvJSD

    ReplyDelete
  20. informative, I will try the apps on this site

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! I love editing photos. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great! Now I have an alternative to photoshop without the hassle of constantly loading up brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've been looking for a productive hobby. I think I found it! So many pics online; time to get them organized!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow it's cool.. I think i should try this one..!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! I really like it! Definitely something unique.

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh,my! this is pretty neat. Thanks for sharing....:) http://bit.ly/qvvJSD

    ReplyDelete
  27. Digital Scrapbooking is so neat. I might give this a try too.

    http://bit.ly/qvvJSD

    ReplyDelete
  28. hey good now maybe i will try this out and see what it looks like i am sure i would find it very interesting as i have not done any scrapbooking at all this will help learn how on the computer . thanks alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for shearing the article. Its really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great article with lots of helpful information.I will definitely be trying out the apps.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This was an great post I love this

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a cool idea Pammy. I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice! I'm going to have to show this to my wife for sure! She is a big 'scrappbooker' and I think she will enjoy putting this to the test.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Will defnintely try this new, facebook app for digital scrabpbooking because I love to share creative and unique photos with friends and families.

    ReplyDelete
  35. interesting way to try digital scrapbooking, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nice application.Love to follow.I will try now the new experience.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pam,
    Great - thank you for the information. I havent thought of digital scrapbooking. Appreciate your info.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is awesome, I've actually been looking for a way to scrapbook without having to buy a whole bunch of stuff and have a mess around the house. Great app Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks so much! I can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  40. wow! cool scrapbooking ideas...I could definitely use this..thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  41. This idea looks really neat! I hope to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What an easy way to scrapbook memories and keep a hard copy of them and an online copy of them. Minutes whereas using gimp, mspaint or any other graphic program it'd take much longer. Thanks pam I will definitely give you a thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  43. wow, these scrapping ideas really seem to be useful, i am surely going to give a try for this.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lifepix is the S***, nothing else compares to lifepix image editing and card making. I love this application.

    ReplyDelete