Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Cutaway Circle Template to Share!

Here's a template to frame one of your special photos.  I used a circle shape to cutaway a section of patterned paper and create a layered frame for your photo.  The frame draws the attention to  your photo and gives you a beautiful line to add elements to your page.  Here is my layout called Happiness is...


I created this page using a kit by LDrag Designs called Enjoy Life.  It's bright colors sure give me that feeling of loving life.  Here is the sketch for our paper scrapbookers.


For our digi scrappers I have created a template in Photoshop.  You can download it from either of the file sharing sites below.


We always like to see pages from our readers so if you create a layout using a template or sketch, share it with us!  Enjoy!

 





6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique and gorgeous as always Dolores! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello -love this! I don't use PSE - any chance of getting the .png files, and I can put this together myself?

    Lori

    ReplyDelete