Thursday, March 15, 2012

Gift Tags

I love kits and collections of products and when I have gotten the most one used up I hate to toss the rest so I am coming up with different ideas to use up the whole kit. Today I wanted to share with you what I did with my left overs from the Be Mine Mini Kit at Scrapbook Circle. 

I started with some left over papers and embellishments from the kit.

I cut the each paper with the same die on my sizzx and put an eyelet in to create a hole for ribbon. 

Then I just had fun layering different embellishments and papers to create 6 unique gift tags!




I just love these! They are easy to make and each one can look very different. They will look great on gifts!


Think about what you can do with the last tidbits of your kits and collections!



3 comments: