Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A New Template with Angles!

Hi Dolores here today to share a template and sketch with great angles!  I love putting my page out of kilter from time to time.  Angles can mix things and and give you a whole fresh look.  So tilt that paper and your photo to give your layout a different perspective.  Here is my sketch.


Nothing is horizontal or vertical on my page, the picture, title, journaling all have angles.  I love flowers, so I really had a great time adding the flower borders to this layout.  Here is my page.


I created the page using a beautiful kit by Sherwood Studio called Summertime Blues.  The design gives you lots of space for journaling, however you could easily place another picture in the lower left corner if you wished to create a page with two photos instead.  You can download the template from either of the two file sharing sites below.  Enjoy!

4Shared:  ds-template-28.psd
MediaFire:  ds-template-28.psd




3 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful! Thanks for the awesome template. I will surely get good use of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing that amazing template Dolores, I have downloaded it already, loved your page so much, you really do great templates.

    ReplyDelete