Thursday, August 29, 2013

CHA picks from Tanya

Hi everyone - Tanya here, and I loved seeing all the sneak peaks of new products shown at CHA a few weeks ago in Las Vegas.  I was most excited about ....

Doodlebug Design's Day to Day collection
I love all the bright, yet toned down colors in this collection, as well as the typical fun icons that just make any Doodlebug collection so cute ... chevrons, arrows, mustaches, camera, dots, even glasses.  Super cute collection for those everyday layouts.  I know I will use this with my Project Life! 

Bella Blvd's Daily Chevies & Everyday Bits collection
I love this collection because I LOVE basics!!  I use these types of tone-on-tone papers like I would cardstock - as backgrounds, mats, layering, etc.


Bella Blvd's Snapshots collection
SUPER cute cameras, arrows, clouds, woodgrain, dots and stripes in a fun, bright color scheme!

Simple Stories Say Cheese collection
I think this is on EVERYONE'S list of must-have's!  There is nothing better than this great color scheme with these perfect dots, stripes, and tickets for everyday scrapbooking or cards - not just for Disney vacations! :)

Technique Tuesday various stamps
In addition to the old favorites coming back, the holiday sets with flair and sentiments are amazing!

But, the thing that I am MOST excited about, thought was revolutionary and can't wait to purchase ...

Silhouette America's Stamping Starter Kit
You will be able to use your Silhouette (SD, Cameo or Portrait) to create your own clear stamps!!  My mind was blown with all the possibilities!!


Looking forward to seeing these products very soon in stores! ;)
Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. So much fun stuff here! Loving all the chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALMOST added the Daily Chevies to my list too. Fun to see your top picks. Only one Doodlebug?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picks, Tanya! That stamping starter kit looks amazing!!! Yes, I definitely need to get a Silhoutte now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these look awesome! Can't wait to get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete